29 October 2008

The Piano Player

I must admit I fell in love
With someone I could never be with
It is a very hard feeling
That I’m ready to let go

Somewhat the same as prayer
Repeated over and over
There is no other danger
Unlike when you’re on the river
What you feel now is quite denser
That you can float in air
You want this feeling forever
When you heard the piano player

Hate this part of the scene
I don’t want to listen
Want to get out this den
Come out fulfill my dreams

This is not a fever
Or I’m not sober
Don’t need any cover
All I need is savior
From this piano player

Now I need to go
I fell so helpless too
I’m another victim
Trying to fight for love

You had me at my best
I know I’m so careless
And now I’m so breathless
All I want is rest
In this thing I called mess

No comments: