17 October 2008

I'll remember your smile, that easy smile that i could never be again the reason for. If I miss you I'll just use your simple name. I don't know how to let you go but If you're so willing then I'll learn to. Things just don't fall into place you want them to but I truly wish you get it as you please. I braved the violence of your existence for only and now I would have to be most brave without you and I will. If it made me cry only because I want it to pour like rain so that after I won't fret summer or anything steamy I will be. Thanks for the moonlight and a year of two seasons I thought I wouldn't have to worry bout the fourth quarter storm. Don't worry I will find my calm. There's always a rainbow after the rain right? I don't know how but I know I'll find my pot of gold I thought I already have but then I don't.

No comments: