28 August 2007

You know what after that day, I changed. I am no loner the same person I was two days ago. I don’t know what the difference is but I know I am not the same and I will never be again. There is lot of stars from different views but still I see nothing but you of all destinations. The world will get tired of me sooner but I will never get tired of you because for you there will be no endings. I will say your name over and over again, like a refrain. I make new constellations, images of you as I watched you moved. I will forever hold you like a kite in the sky. I long for the fields of your hair. I am not the same person who believed in fate. I won’t believe in signs anymore, because they really don’t mean anything, no matter how bad you wish they do. I don’t believe in love anymore, there’s no happily ever after. I would fall in love with you all over again, even though I know the way the story ends. And even after the hurt you brought, even after the tears I cried for you, even after the heartbreak you caused… If only I could go back to time and be with you, I would. Because the pain I feel now isn’t greater than the love I felt when I was with you and I would do anything to feel that way again even its only for a moment…

No comments: